Thursday, August 22, 2019

..my friend the witch doctor...

While attending my weekly/bi-weekly meeting (aka small fortune), the witch doctor mentioned that I may want to consider re-visiting my old friends, Adderall, Lexapro, Wellbutrin, and Trazodone.

It has been brought to my attention that based on losing two parents in the past 12 months, and dealing with work, grandchildren, and random personal issues, that I may be suppressing depressive feelings and passing them of as “stress”.

(I am absolutely paraphrasing- but the discussion revolved around me burying myself in my work to avoid any true feelings that I may have about anything.

My past year has been at least 12 months of dealing with the financial woes of an estate, unrealistic work loads, and bad sex.

And bad sex may be the worst part.

Listen, my kink may not be your kink, but human touch and ridiculous friction - would certainly work better than all of those meds combined.

Those meds make me numb.  And worse, they make me uninterested in any physical activity at all.

A little human touch would be the remedy...  


No comments: