Tuesday, October 01, 2019

some days...

some days are better than others.

it's that simple.

we deal with it, but that's life.

as I sip a glass of wine on a grey day, I contemplate my career, as well as, my life.

I am saddened.

and I am bored.

while I have some very lucrative investments, if they all came true tomorrow..  I would simply move them all into my children's names, and promptly blow my skull apart.

it's that simple.

I am truly done.

I look for reasons to continue, so I get into a relationship, or I make an investment, anything that has a timeline attached to it.

but right now, my life is pretty repetitive, basic, and boring.

and I hold on to the commitments that keep me going.  because I have no desire to push along simply  based on love, desire, and attraction (to person, possession, or practice).

it's just that simple.

No comments: